Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Kardashians … in 3-D

The Kardashians pop a pose for the holidays. Nick Saglimbeni/Celebuzz.com

By Raechal Leone Shewfelt 
Despite the lack of Kris' presence, both Kim and Kourtney raved about the card on their blogs, where they posted the pic. "I love our family Christmas cards shoots and I think this one looks amazing!," Kim wrote. Meanwhile, Kourtney noted, "There's nothing I love more than getting everyone together for the Christmas card shoot! I love everyone's matching bow ties!" Mason's mama also advised that fans who have 3-D glasses lying around the house check out the 3-D version of the greeting. "It's crazy!" she added.
Do you like the card? Will you check it out in 3-D? Or have you had enough of the reality family for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.