Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lala Anthony In Laquan Smith Houndstooth Dress

by Kimmy from Necole Bitchie
Lala Anthony put in work last night hosting the VH1 Divas’ pre-show red carpet and later introduced soul diva Jill Scott during the main show. She rocked a black & white Houndstooth dress designed by 23 year old fashion designer Laquan Smith paired with black peep toe pumps.


Are you feeling Lala’s look?


The designer is pretty amazing for only being 23. I am loving a lot of the pieces from previous and future collections. Tell me what you think of her work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.