Friday, December 16, 2011

Khloé Kardashian 'sad' about Lamar Odom going to Dallas

By Mike Fleeman, PEOPLE.com Khloé Kardashian's husband, Lamar Odom, will play for the Dallas Mavericks. Lamar Odom will play for the Dallas Mavericks "I have no doubt about it! I am excited :) I know this is for a reason," Khloé writes Kourtney Kardashian spent two years in Dallas as a student at SMU (PEOPLE.com) Is Dallas ready for the Kardashians? The Mavericks just got Lamar Odom and, in all likelihood, a lot of upcoming reality TV drama after the Lakers traded Khloé Kardashian's husband late Saturday. The emotion is already flowing as Khloé grapples with her mixed feelings about the move. "We are all sad but positive energy gets you farther then negative," Kardashian tells a Twitter follower. But she says in a later post, "I have no doubt about it! I am excited :) I know this is for a reason." Khloé won't be the first Kardashian in the Big D. As Dallas Morning News columnist Alan Peppard notes, her sister Kim briefly dated Dallas Cowboys receiver Miles Austin. "But the real Dallas expert is eldest sister Kourtney Kardashian," writes Peppard. "She spent two years living here when she was a student at SMU." It turns out Dallas has already been keeping up with the Kardashians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.