Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Khloe & Lamar Get Their Own Show ((of course))


Of course we all knew this was coming and frankly I'm excited about it. I just hope Khloe will calm down with the cursing. 


"Ok dolls, it’s official! Lamar and I will soon begin filming our very own show on E! called Khloe & Lamar! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO! How exciting is this?! It’s been an option since we got married, but we wanted to enjoy our first year in private.
With Keeping Up with the Kardashians, only a very small part of our life together is shown, but with this show, we’re putting it ALL out there LOL. Rob will play a major role in this too since he lives with us. He’s basically like our son LOL. With the three of us living together, it’s honestly like a sitcom. Trust me, there will be a lot of laughs.
Lamar and I could not be more thrilled about this. It’s show time baby!!!!"

Next baby Mason will have a show and so will the younger two sisters, Kendall and Kylie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.