Monday, April 16, 2012

[Video] Tupac Rises From The Dead At Coachella

Coachella had everyone coming out of the woodwork this weekend, even Tupac.
The Biggest story from the weekend is Tupac rising from the dead at Coachella! Despite supposedly having been dead for over 15 years, Tupac Shakur joined Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg on the main stage at Coachella late Sunday night. An all-too-realistic hologram of the late rapper rolled through "2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted" and other hits in the California desert. Even more unnervingly, he started his mini-set by shouting out ‘What the f-ck is up Coachella’ at the beginning of his performance. 

During Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg’s headlining set, which closed out the first weekend of this year’s Coachella Music and Arts Fest, they brought out a few surprise guests including Eminem, Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar and most epically the ghost of Tupac Shakur! Dre used some cutting-edge technology to have Pac show up for a haunting performance of “Hail Mary,” “Gangsta Party” and “2 of Amerika’z Most Wanted.” This creeps me out a bit but it def gave the crowd the "Wow" factor that they wanted to portray. 

Can you imagine the effects of this on folks who had been guzzling down beers on acid all weekend? What do you guys think of this and what other artist would you like to see "risen" back to life and on stage???
Rihanna: #TupacBACK #unbelievable #IWASTHERE #STORY4myGrandKidz.”
Katy Perry: I think I might have cried when I saw Tupac
Quest Love: That Tupac Hologram haunted me in my sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.