Monday, April 23, 2012

My Closet for Sale

I am listing several items from my closet on eBay. I am moving to a new place and need to desperately clear out a lot of items that I just don't use. I would rather someone else enjoy them then they just sit gathering dust. Of course everything listed in my eBay store is designer. Here's a peak at what I have listed so far. 

 (ONLY One Left) Black Gucci Belt size 34
Juicy Couture girls bracelet with all the charms
 $1500 Prada Bag for $750 bid 
Click here

Coach Purse and Coin Purse Included

I will be adding more items soon!!! 
Keep checking my eBay store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.