Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wonder Woman!!! Halloween 2011



I would love for everyone to send me their Halloween pics so I can start posting them online. I'm really excited about my costume I wore this year. I have been planning to be Wonder Woman since last Halloween and I already have an idea of what I will be next year as well. I was only one of many Wonder Woman costumes. My costume did take some work to put together. I originally bought the one piece costume from Frederick's of Hollywood but it just wasn't right so I made the logo out of felt and attached it to the bodice of the suit. I also made my own headpiece out of bronze and I bought my arm bands from BCBG. 


Enjoy!


Finally...
Check out my wrist work!
Wonder Woman and Larry Bird
A couple of my friends in Oklahoma City

Kim K as Wonder Woman last year








No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.