Monday, October 17, 2011

Wiz Khalifa Throws Amber Rose A Surprise Bash

*via Necolebitchie: by Kimmy 
Amber rose and Wiz Khalifa
Wiz Khalifa gave his boo Amber Rose a surprised birthday party over the weekend to celebrate her 29th birthday. The couple got all fly and flashy to enjoy the special occasion at Eden Nightclub in Hollywood, California. Amber was sporting a new hair do to go along with that stunning red lip.
Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa

Miss Jay, Amber Rose and ?

Amber Rose is quite fashionable and I love to see what she's wearing next.
She's definitely a trend setter in the fashion world and I also love a great black mesh dress. You can get this look as well. 



You can get this long sleeve version for $60 here.

I also love this pink and black mesh dress from Miss Selfridge here for $62.
If money is no object then a
  • Hervé Léger Metallic Bandage Mini Dress

 will suit you amazingly at $1425.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.