Monday, August 15, 2011

Getting Ready For LA

I've been so busy these last 2 weeks putting the finishing touches on my swimsuit designs that I haven't been blogging much. There is so much ground work that has to be done before you even think about meeting with manufacturers. I have literally been working on the technical designs for so long my fingers literally hurt!!! 


I will be posting some picks from LA and letting everyone know the outcome of the meetings with the manufacturers. I'm so excited and I am hope they will be able to produce the quality of samples I am looking for. The company in Brazil said my designs were too difficult to produce. I'm sure that is  just a sign of my creative ability and not something to hold me back. I'm staying positive. 


Please say a prayer for me and keep your fingers crossed!


Thanks So Much,
Billi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.