Monday, May 23, 2011

Amber Rose Responds To Kanye West Diss: “I Could Write A Book But I Choose To Take The High Road”

*Via NecoleBitchie


Lovebirds Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose took their romance to Amsterdam and Paris this past weekend as they were spotted smooching in Paris Nightclub Sens. Meanwhile, Amber Rose tells King Magazine in her upcoming cover story that she’s chosen to take the high road when it comes to her ex Kanye West. Especially when it comes to his Coachella diss (“I did everything for that blonde dyke, and she’ll do anything if the time’s right).
“It’s just unfortunate that he said that in the song ’cause that’s not the lyrics. I can say whatever I want about him. I can write a book or do whatever, but I choose to take the high road. It’s just unfortunate he has to constantly say sh**.”
When I was with my [Kanye West], I didn’t have a voice. I was there and I was new to the fame. I didn’t understand everything. Now I get everything. With me and Wiz, we show our love to the world. We don’t try to hide it; we’re not quiet about it. We’re just in love and we’re just happy and we want people to follow in our footsteps and not be afraid to be in a committed relationship.”
Check out a few more flicks of Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa’s Parisian love


amber rose and wiz khalifa kiss
amber rose and wiz khalifa sens nightclub
wiz khalifa and amber

How do you guys like the shades Amber is wearing???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.