Saturday, March 12, 2011

Shopping for a 9mm

I was going to buy an iPad tomorrow but looks like I'll be getting a 9mm instead. Of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't shop around for the best looking gun I could find. Can you blame me? I told you I was obsessed with fashion. 

Check out what I found below:
Porcelain Pistols

Fragile porcelain pistols hand-painted in the style of classic tableware motifs. “These are replicas of James Bond’s Walther PPK and its contemporary sister, the P99″.Porcelain pistol


Porcelain pistol
Porcelain pistol
Porcelain pistol
(all photos: Yvonne Lee Schultz)

Designer guns

These guns by famous designers were first presented at “The Revolution will be Fabulous” 
show last year: Fashionable weapons made for artistic purposes

dg-uziPeter Gronquist has designed weapons labeled with different famous designer brands like Chanel, Gucci, Versace, Dolce & Gabanna, etc. The artist himself thinks that today people will put a designer label on nearly anything to look and feel awesome, so he wanted to make fun of it in a way .
Gronquist says that he Really just wanted to make something completely ridiculous”. The design-labeled weapons are everything from guns to bombs, even chainsaws. They have become so popular that movie character “Bruno” showed up at his own premiere in Los Angeles with a shining Chanel RGP.
versace-gunhermes-paris-gungucci-gun2gucci-gunfendi-gunfashion-sniperfashion-shotgundior-gundgak47chanelchanelgunburberry-gunversace-machine-gungolden-bombfendi-chain-sawWeapons have inspired others, like this Dutch artist who is, among other things, making crystal chandeliers shaped like weapons.
(photos via flickr)

Female-friendly (pink) guns

These ones actually do shoot but they don’t seem to. According to this article, they are meant to trick the offender in the believing they are toys, but in fact they are very real.
pink guns
pink guns

Diamond guns

When you have to much money and have bought everything you ever dreamt about, you will probably think about buying those weapons finished with diamonds but definitely not for shooting:
This gold miniature gun is the smallest working pistol in the world. It’s 18-carat gold, finished with diamond bling.
Diamond gun
Diamond gun
Diamond gun

1 comment:

  1. This whole fetish with guns is not funny or fun but a terribly sick and misguided attempt to be cool. You ought to go to church more often and pray for the parents of the children lost in conn.

    ReplyDelete

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.