Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm too tired to blog tonight! Sorry it was such a long day and tomorrow will be the same. I absolutely have to get the rest of the drawings and technical images done so I can send them to LA to get more samples made. I'm trying out different manufactures now and looking for the perfect place to make the entire collection! I am really hoping to have all 25 designs done by summer! It's gonna be a close call....

But it's all in a days work! I persevere tomorrow.... Tonight!!!! I SLEEP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.