Monday, March 28, 2011

Bathhouse Soapery



One of my favorite Soapery's is in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Everytime I visit Hot Springs, AR, I stop by the store and get tons of different soaps and body scrubs. Every soap is handmade there in the store! My favorite is the beer bath soap and the coffee scrub. These soaps last a long time too and they even have some organic and vegan friendly soaps. Check them out and order yours today!



Here's a pic of the Honey Soap!




Bathhouse Soapery


Bathhouse Soapery is a handmade bath & body company, making everything in our quaint boutique just two blocks from Bathhouse Row in Hot Springs, AR. Our specialty is handmade soap but you'll find complimenting essentials for your entire body. 

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/bathhousefanpage
Twitter: twitter.com/bathhousesoap

*Come for a visit! We are located two blocks north of Bathhouse Row or the Arlington hotel at 120 Central Ave. in Hot Springs, AR.


Info about the owner



Fresh soaps and bath luxuries made by hand in a quaint boutique just a couple blocks from Bathhouse Row in Hot Springs, AR.




Each luxury is made with healthy oils, spring water, and unique blends of essential and fragrance oils. 



Charlene Simon



Exalting the body through bath.™



No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.