Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby Pandas Escaping

I'm posting this for my favorite Panda Evie: Baby Pandas Escaping

The popularity of Youtube sensation “Sneezing Panda” has led people to notice how awesome baby pandas are. Just look at how expressive their faces are.

Here are some pictures of pandas that are “trapped” in a baby enclosure. Their only goal is obviously to escape it. It looks like it didn’t work out for them, but you can’t blame them for trying. As you can see, they eventually gave up and succumbed to some panda food in their crib.





How would you like a baby panda in your home? Sadly, you can’t legally keep one as a pet, but you can travel to western and southwestern regions of China, find one, and mingle with it in a field. And you know what? That’s probably just as fulfilling as owning one.

* I'm glad I have my own fuzzy panda all to myself and that I get to keep her legally. She's the best panda ever. ((shout out @))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.