Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolutions

"Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account" -Oscar Wilde

Although you may have made your new years resolutions, I have never been one to make them. I believe it's better to work on your self and your life all year long so there is no need for a "resolution."

My "solution" rather is to continue working to achieve my goals in the next year and so on after. I will say that this past year has been a test of patience after my June car wreck. Time really flies when u are at doctor appointments 3-4 times a week and things that normally are done quickly take less of priority when you are in pain. I guess I could give up my shoe addiction and my back might not hurt as much but my Louboutin's and Jimmy Choo's just will not release their leather straps on my feet. It's shoeicide really and I'm sure that in 2011 it will continue.

Seriously, for 2011 I will just continue to make improvements to my life personally and professionally and that will in turn make positive financial differences as a result. I hope you do the same in your life and don't think of it as a new years resolution but as a "solution" to success in your life!

-Billi Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.