Sunday, January 16, 2011

My 1st Open House


Today, Sunday the 16th, will be my 1st open house. I'm really excited. The house is in a really great location in Lakewood by White Rock Lake. The house is also minutes away from North Park, which in my opinion is the best shopping center in Dallas. Mockingbird station is also just a couple miles away and you can get to downtown Dallas quickly also. 

Come check it out if you have time. 

6943 Coronado Avenue Dallas, TX 
from 1-3pm

Absolutely adorable 2 BR bungalow in the HEART of Lakewood C Streets! This home sports hardwood floors thoughout, large bedrooms, plenty of storage space. Kitchen boasts granite counters and is open to the dining room! Flow out to a fabulous deck and outdoor living space in the serene treed back yard. Perfect for family and entertaining! Porch has been enclosed and used as the nursery! Would make a great office or study! An Urban Oasis!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.