Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Money, Money, Money!

I love this quote from The Secret.

"You have got to feel good about money to attract more to you. Understandably, when people do not have enough money they do not feel good about money, because they don't have enough. But those negative feelings about money are stopping more money coming to you! You have got to stop the cycle, and you stop it by starting to feel good about money, and being grateful for what you have. Start to say and feel, "I have more than enough." "There is an abundance of money and it's on its way to me." "I am a money magnet." "I love money and money loves me." "I am receiving money every day." "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.