Saturday, December 15, 2012

Smooth Magazine Jamaica

Honey BEE Swim

I'm really proud to say that my 1st swim sample has made it in the new issue of Smooth Magazine. It's their Jamaica shoot that I believe they do every year. Thanks to my girl, Bo and her team, Honey BEE Swim has now been published nationally. 

I'm super excited and I hope that everyone can go out and grab a copy when the magazine releases on Dec. 18th. Also check out the model who was wearing my suit, Syndeerellz. I feel like this is just another stepping stone for Honey BEE Swim and and hopefully of more moments like this in the future. 

Thanks everyone for your support. 




Here's my girl Mica wearing the suit in Hawaii


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.