Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pet Project


Reposted from HonestlyWTF blog

Free People‘s Pet Project, a collection of eco-conscious collars, leashes, beds, and tags for cats and dogs, launches this Sunday in support of Philadelphia’s largest no-kill shelter and foster care network PAWS. The lookbook features rescued and adopted animals sporting bohemian must-haves for your furry friends. And 100% of proceeds from the Vintage Flag Bed, made from recycled and reused materials, will be donated to the non-profit. I, for one, can’t wait to get the beaded collar and the BFF tag for my bulldog!
Check out my friend in Oklahoma City's FB page Happy Paws Okc. She just started a dog sitting/walking service, in case you are in need and hate to put your pup in a kennel. FYI I would never put my dog in a kennel while I'm out of town. 
Click the link HERE

(images courtesy of Free People)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.