Friday, June 8, 2012

Prada Bag Is Back Up For Sale

I still have this amazing Prada bag for sale on eBay. Check it out here. It's 1/2 off what I originally paid for it. Great bag for summer! 

It’s got a doozy of a name, but the Prada Paglia and Vitello Daina Rings Frame Bag (sounds like an Italian wedding, no?) is an excellent choice if you still haven’t found that perfect Spring/Summer handbag. The natural straw body is light and carefree, and I love the ivory leather trim that shoppers can choose from. Rope handles, side drawstrings, and grommet trim also add some personality to an otherwise classic-looking handbag. 

This bag was originally $1,359 @ Saks 5th Avenue. It has been stored in the dust bag and I have only used it on 3 occasions. It is in amazing condition. There are no pulled areas on the straw and minimal wear on the leather. There is a spot on the back side of the bag on the leather that I believe could either be removed or covered at a handbag store very easily. This bag looks perfect as you can see form the pictures. I am only selling it because I never use it. 

Please send any questions you may have. I guarantee it is authentic or I will refund 100% of your money within 7 days. No refunds for any other reason.  

Thanks. Happy Bidding. 

Click HERE to see the listing! 


VITELLO DAINA RINGS FRAME BAG 









Please send any questions you may have! I will include the authenticity card with the purse when you purchase it. Take the bag to any Prada store and they will also verify it is 100% authentic. I don't ever buy fake bags! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.