Thursday, May 3, 2012

Amber Rose Featured In The LifeStyle Mirror


Amber is showing off her signature baldie while getting a mean line up in her latest photo shoot for The ‘Lifestyle Mirror’. In the feature, titled ‘Uptown Girl’, she’s dressed in Armani and Roland Mouret while flossing major bling with a 10-karat diamond ring.
In between striking various poses, Amber dished on her favorite subject, Wiz, as well as her buzz cut and why she won’t tolerate being disrespected even if she wants to put on something sexy or revealing every now and again.
Check the excerpts:
On how she met Wiz
“I DMed Wiz on Twitter after an interview where he said I was the ultimate girl, because I wanted to send him some shades. We became friends right away, and that’s how it all began!”

On Dressing Sexy Without Being Judged
“If I want to wear a short skirt I can, and I expect to not be disrespected because I want to feel and dress sexy and not be called a whore. Every woman has the right to dress as she pleases and not be judged by her wardrobe choices, and I support all women doing their thing, whether in high heels and a mini shirts or sweats and sneakers.”

On Going Bald
“I cut my hair about 9 years ago,” says Rose. “It’s really empowering because I hide behind nothing. This is me.”

COVER_Amber_Rose_4-30-12_hand_drink_refimage4_996x665_b
COVER_Amber_Rose_4-30-12_bergdorf_goodman_refimage6_996x665_b

Check out a behind-the-scenes video of Amber on her New York Lifestyle Mirror shoot below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.