Monday, April 30, 2012

Adrienne Bailon & Julissa Bermudez Are Bikini Ready On South Beach


I have to repost this from Necole Bitchie. What do you think of the swim suits these girls are wearing? I like the red fringe bikini but def not liking that PCV monokini that Adrienne was wearing. I don't like the skirt on it. I would've left that part off. 

Are you ready for ‘Empire Girls’ to hit your TV screens?

Fiesty besties Julissa Bermudez and Adrienne Bailon are definitely ready to get it on and poppin’ when their new show debuts on the Style Network in June.  The two hit South Beach this past weekend with cameras in tow for some reality show fun in the sun and while Julissa kept it pretty safe in a few cute cover up dresses, Adrienne was a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen in a PVC monokini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.