Monday, March 19, 2012

Supa-Fresh Watch Game


TRIWA x (Supakitch + Koralie)

Posted by  on 

Swedish watch company TRIWA has teamed up with two of our favorite street artists, Supakitch & KoralieS, for their latest collaboration. Known for their colorful Japanese manga-inspired murals, the duo translated their characteristic style into two limited edition timepieces. Each watch is made of stainless steel, hand cut acetate and mineral glass . . . supa-fresh!(Supakitch Nevil $285; Koralie Brasco Chrono $285; images courtesy of TRIWA)


I need to step my watch game up for Spring/Summer 2012! I'm loving this watch and it's on sale so you can't beat that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.