Sunday, March 18, 2012

Quotes

What we make of each year will always depend on our values and beliefs. In that light, I am leaving you here with a few quotes that I love to help you keep your life on track.


"We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do." Mother Teresa


"If you can dream it, you can do it" Walt Disney


"The best thing about the future is that is comes one day at a time." Abraham Lincoln


"Truth is what stands the test of experience." Albert Einstein


"An eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind." Mahatma Gandhi


"Quality means doing it right when no one else is looking." Henry Ford


"Love is never defeated." Blessed Pope John Paul II


"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you." John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.