Wednesday, March 28, 2012

PRADA STRAW AND WHITE LEATHER PAGLIA AND VITELLO DAINA RINGS FRAME BAG

I am selling this PRADA STRAW AND WHITE LEATHER PAGLIA AND VITELLO DAINA RINGS FRAME BAG on eBay. It a great bag for Spring/Summer.


This bag was originally $1,359 @ Bergdorf Goodman


It has been stored in the dust bag and I have only used it on a few occasions. 
It is in amazing condition.






The straw against the ivory leather and gold 
grommets is beautiful.


Please send any questions you may have. I guarantee it is authentic or I will refund 100% of your money within 7 days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.