Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kourtney Kardashian Announces She's Having a Girl

Get ready for another Kardashian diva. Kourtney Kardashian has revealed her son Mason will soon have a little sister to play with, telling E! that she and beau, Scott Disick are expecting a baby girl.


The 32-year-old said she and Scott feel "blessed", while sister Kim Kardashian gushed about the news on Twitter: "I am so excited for Kourt and Scott… Mason is the best baby ever and I can't wait to be an aunt again.

Congratulations, Kourtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.