Friday, February 10, 2012

Inexpensive Valentine Gifts


Polaroid-Inspired Pendant Necklace

*via My Modern Metropolis


If you're still looking to find the perfect Valentine's day gift for your photography loving friend, check out this simply sweet necklace that's designed to look like a tiny Polaroid picture. PetaPixel's newest item in their store, the Instant Photo Pendant Necklace…and the best part is the price @ $10.00. 
You can't beat that. Save money and get a heart felt Valentine's gift for a friend. I'll be posting more ideas for Valentine's gifts throughout the next few days. 
Thanks and Enjoy, Billi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.