Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Emily & Fabolous: ‘Don’t Sleep On Us’


*via Necole Bitchie
If you are wondering if Love and Hip Hop’s Emily and her boo Fab are back together, she pretty much confirmed that they are together last night during the Love and Hip Hop reunion show. Since some of the girls didn’t want to be in the same room as each other this year (**coughs** Yandy and Chrissy), VH1 switched things up and had each girl do a one on one with executive producer Mona Scott Young.

During her sit down, Emily revealed that Fab admitted there was some form of sexual activity with he and Kimbella but it wasn’t sexual intercourse. She also said that they are still dating and he’s claiming her more than ever. After the show aired, she instagramed a pic of Fab sleeping on her chest with the caption ‘Don’t Sleep On Us’.
Check the excerpts from Emily’s sit down below:
On if she made a change this season
I made a change. I went out on my own regardless of the show and I went and got my own place.

On if she was still involved with Fab intimately?
Well no, not intimately for at least a year. After the first season I wasn’t dealing with him at all. I was like, “I don’t know if I want to be with you.”

On what it was like to be face-to-face with Kimbella after she found out that she slept with Fab
Prior to meeting Kimbella we had met before then. I met her years ago at a party in Atlanta and we have a mutual friend. [Kimbella] knew who I was so when she said she didn’t know who I was, that part was a looking shocking to me.

[Sidenote: During her interview, Kimbella claimed Emily was lying and that she had never met Emily prior to the show]
On if she talked to Fab about cheating with Kimbella
Yeah, we talked about it. He said that they never dated. He did say that they had a form of sex. He said that they didn’t have sexual intercourse but that doesn’t excuse the behavior. People always get mad at me thinking that I blamed her but no, not at all, I blame him.

Today where are Fab and Emily?
We are dating still. You know when I first came on I said, “Oh, he doesn’t claim me.” He’s doing all the claiming in the world now.

Is he claiming you?
He sure is. Before he was like the star and now we go out and people are like “Oh, hey Fab…HEY EMILY!!”

Who’s the bigger star?
No comment. (laughs)
Looks like a Fab and Emily spin off might be in the works…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.