Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hanging Gardens!



Garden Garden On The Wall

Posted by  for HonestlyWTF

"I’ve been dreaming of creating a vertical garden next spring – the only obstacles are that I currently don’t have the wall space or a green thumb. So until I overcome those hurdles I might just snatch up a few of these beautiful hanging tillandsia gardens, from San Francisco based Flora Grubb, which require minimal tender loving care. Baby steps . . ."
    My comments on this post: 
    These are so inspiring for me to just look at. I need these also! Any friend of mine knows what happened to my balcony garden that I attempted last Spring! By July, in the Texas, heat my garden was toasted! Literally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.