Sunday, December 11, 2011

Amber Rose


by Lani from NecoleBitchie

Yesterday evening, model Amber Rose took to her Twitter to unveil some never-before-seen photos from a recent shoot in New York. In some of the photos, she rocks a polka dot turban with a Madonna inspired bullet cone bra. In others, she poses in an animal print shirt without pants to show off her coke bottle frame.

Amber Rose Shares New Photo Shoot On Whosay

Amber Rose Shares New Photo Shoot On Whosay

What do you think of Amber growing her hair out? I think she looks HOT! Not many women have the balls to shave their head like that. Leave some comments on what you think of the photo shoot. 

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.