Thursday, November 10, 2011

Will Chelsea Handler Ever Find True Love?


By Jolie du Pre 

Chelsea Handler
Chelsea Handler loves to joke about men, but we have a feeling true love is what she really wants. After less than a year, the comedienne has split from hotelier and residential developer Andre Balazs. The announcement, confirmed by her rep, may come as a surprise to some.
During the start of her relationship with Balazs, folks remember when she was a guest on "Piers Morgan Tonight" last May. Chelsea did everything she could to hold back her enthusiasm. It was like she was a different person. "I'm seeing someone now, but, I have spent so much time exposing my personal life to everybody that I finally am in a situation where I feel like it's disrespectful to another person," she said.
Before her love affair with Andre, and after splitting with Dave Salmoni, Handler was suspected of dating 50 Cent. The strongest evidence? It was when the pair posted Twitpics on the same day.
The rapper tweeted a photo of Chelsea giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Why people keep saying I got jungle fever. I ain't never even kissed a white women. Lol."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.