Friday, November 4, 2011

Giuseppe Zanotti African Inspired Curved Platform Bootie


*via NecoleBitchie

Giuseppe Zanotti made waves with his popular over the top platform wedge heels and now they are back with a twist. Kelly Rowland was recently spotted in a pair of Tribal Giuseppe Zanotti Curved Platform shoes while posing in a photo shoot as a dog whisperer.  Nicole Scherzinger was also spotted in the heelless shoe while visiting BB1 Studios in London.  According to Giuseppe, he observed and was inspired by an African woman from the 70′s and his new line will contain a lot of African details as well as colors and shapes from the 70s.




Get a close up of the shoe below:




Nicole-Scherzinger-in-Giuseppe-Zanotti-heel-less-shoes-2

What do you think of the shoes? I'm loving these. 


2 comments:

  1. I think the shoes are hot but too dangerous to walk!! -Bianca http://cactusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try them on just to see if I can though!

    ReplyDelete

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.