Monday, August 29, 2011

Sportsarazzi



A while back, I had someone ask me to start covering sports on my blog and if you know me at all you will agree when I say that sports are definitely not my thing. Talking about football, soccer, or golf are not how I like to spend my day. I'd rather discuss what's going on in the fashion world, the current fashion trends, and which celebrity needs to hire a new stylist. To each their own though, and my good friend Telly has started a sports blog and is now posting the information that she loves to talk about, sports and athletes. I love the post about how to spot a groupie. Check out the blog here and leave her some comments when you find something that interests you. 

Thanks!
Billi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.