Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ochocinco Leaves Lazado Over Marriage Pressure


Guess the pressure of getting married for the reality show has finally gotten to Chad. He has called off the engagement and the wedding to Eveylyn Lazado of the "Basketball Wives" Show. I use the term "wives" very loosely. He broke up with Lazado over the weekend said sources close to Evelyn. She will have to find a new man to marry for TV now.

Also as a side note... Chad already has 4 children from previous relationships (3 daughters and a son). Obviously even for the VH1 check he won't be tied down anytime soon or have any more kids with Lazado as she had planned.

Written by Billi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.