Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Amber Rose Lashes Out At Vibe For ‘Negative’ Cover Story: “F–k Vibe Magazine!”



In Vibe magazine’s ‘Sexy Issue,’ model Amber Rose not only graces the cover, but she gave a candid interview where she dished on her past relationship with ex-boyfriend Kanye West and her brief rebound relationship with Reggie Bush. Apparently, she wasn’t happy about what was written, because she took to twitter to voice her distaste with the magazine and their reporting.
“Just read “my” interview in @VibeMagazine half of the story was untrue & ridiculous! F##K that Cover F##K @VibeMagazine yall wrote a bunch of negative bullshit that I never said or did. Yall don’t give a f*ck that I have a Mom & Family thats gonna read that fake ass shit I gave yall a truthful interview & Yall f##ked me. I’m so sick of keeping my mouth shut I didn’t ask for this life it was handed to me. I was nothing but nice to everyone I spoke to @ Vibe”
She didn’t get into any details about what part of the interview or feature was false, but earlier this week, the magazine published the following excerpts from her interview:
On Life Post-KanyeWhat am I supposed to do? Crawl up in a corner and die ‘cause I’m not with Kanye anymore? Am I supposed to go back to the strip club and not take these opportunities that I have?
On her relationship with Reggie BushMe and Reggie [Bush] dated very briefly after Kanye…We were both each other’s rebound and we both knew that and were cool with that.
On why her story is relatableI don’t have rich parents and it’s a struggle. I can’t just call my dad and be like, ‘Dad, my money is a little messed up. Can you buy me a car or a house? It’s not like that for me. I feel like more people will relate to my story than the Kardashians or the Hiltons.
On being iconicKanye would always tell be how beautiful I was and that I was going to be iconic. He always said that, ‘Baby, you are iconic. You don’t understand what you have. I didn’t. I didn’t understand it.
It will be interesting to see how this unfolds as her publicly lashing out can have fans questioning the magazine’s credibility, however, every single interview that is published in magazines are recorded which means it can easily be proven.

*via NecoleBitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.