Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So You ((Like Me)) Want the Meaning of Life



I know that I usually allow this blog to just be pretty light hearted. I post random stuff about fashion, art, and celeb gossip that I hear about or see online. Then I share those amazing bits of information with all of you. I want to do some writing for a minute and get some stuff off my chest and then I will leave you with a great post, for the night, about "The Meaning of Life".

Let me just start out that my day isn't going exactly how I planned. I know it was Monday, but I really had a positive outlook on it when I woke up today. I woke up on the right side of the bed so to speak. I did have a long, tiring, but fun weekend in Oklahoma with my girlfriends, but I am back in Dallas as of last night. I was ready to start a productive week, then life happened and my day went really bad. So I ask myself now, what's the good that came from it? I have now realized that I am extremely exhausted and I need a break! I have some anger and aggression built up and I'm gonna explode I feel soon. (Well I already did a few hours ago actually). I work and worry entirely too much and I need to let some stuff go. I could possibly need to see a therapist, some sort of life coach and/or maybe I'll just go spend 5 hours tomorrow at the King Spa. 

((Please send me a check for that plug))

Sometimes, though as my grandmother would always say.... "Shit Happens" and she's absolutely right. It does and today is proof of that. Things didn't go my way in a certain situation where I felt I was right and instead of walking away like I always do, I made a "public announcement" so to say. I'm tired of being expected to always keep my mouth closed. Today I stood up for myself and you know maybe it wasn't the best decision but it was my decision to make and I will live with it. You can't change the past only the future and my future is looking pretty good from where I stand. I'm not going to let someone take that from me.

I try to be positive and keep negativity and negative people away from me. I hate to be around people that always have a problem. Honestly, sometimes I just want to say .... You are the problem!!! When we keep doing the same thing over and over and we will always get the same result. But try something different and you may surprise yourself when you get the result you have always been looking for. Many great motivational speakers have spoken these words and some people get it and others, well, they never will.

Anyway, I know you've been waiting and here it is....

The Meaning of Life

(or, What's it all about?)

Let's step back a moment...Why do you want to know the meaning of life?
Often people ask this question when they really want the answer to some other question. Let's try and get those people back on track with some "pre-meaning of life" advice:

  • If you're questioning the meaning of life because you've been unhappy and depressed a good bit, click here.
  • On a related note, if you want to know the meaning of life because you feel useless and worthless, click here.
  • If you want to see our answer so that you can prove your intellectual prowess by poking holes in it, click here.
  • If something awful just happened to you or someone you care about and you don't understand why bad things happen to good people, click here.
  • If you would like to help the world but most of the rest of the world seems completely insane, click here.
  • If you wonder why there is so much hatred in the world, click here.
  • If you wonder why there is so much violence in our society, click here.
  • If you really don't care about the meaning of life, you're just surfing and ended up here, click here.
If after perusing the questions and side issues above, you're still wondering what life is really all about, you may be ready for the next step in this exposition on the meaning of life. Of course, if you're like most people, you've read all of the above links and now you want to find out what bombast the authors of this site will spew next, so click on to:


The Meaning of Life - Part II
Comments? Bored? Email is almost free. You can Email us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.