Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dallas Fit Model



I need to find a SWIMWEAR fit model in Dallas to try on samples from the  Honey BEE line . Please send me an email with head shots and full body pictures and measurements if you are interested. 


These are the exact measurements I'm looking for

Chest 34 B/C


Waist 25"


Hips 38"


Height 5'8


No tatoos


Must live in the Central Dallas Area


Must have experience modeling


Please send all pictures and inquiries to billijodesigns@yahoo.com


There will be compensation based on the number of hours needed. There will also be an opportunity for more modeling including photo shoots, fashion shows, and the Miami Swim Show 2012 next summer if chosen to represent the line. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.