Sunday, April 24, 2011

50 Cent Talks Current Status With Chelsea Handler & Ciara

50 on the Vibe Cover



More from the inside...




After months of controversial Twitter updates and online spats, 50 Cent sat down with Vibe magazine for the April/May Cover Story. During the interview, he discussed everything from his rumored relationship with Chelsea Handler to his current status with Ciara. He also gave his thoughts on Samuel L. Jackson saying that he wouldn’t want to do a movie with a rapper and Drake being robbed at the Grammys. Check the excerpts:


On his friendship with Chelsea Handler
I don’t speak to her as much as I did. [...] Chelsea is confident. I think confidence is the sexiest thing about a person. She’s the kind of person that if you’re blessed with the opportunity to hang out with her, you’ll enjoy it. I’m not sure you’ll look at her and actually want to jump over the table and f*ck her, but you might. You would leave after talking with her feeling that she is a cool person.
50 Cent on Chelsea Lately



On Ciara
“She’s a friend. She’s been a friend. You know? And it’s like, I don’t know what to expect of people. I’ve been surprised a lot. You think you know what to expect out of people but…. I don’t know how I respond to that without being the bad guy.”
On Drake’s Grammy Loss
“I think Drake got robbed. He should have got artist of the year last year [laughs] to be real with you.[...]He did a lot, man. I don’t believe that Drake would have been as successful or his project would have been as successful if Lil’ Wayne was home. That point where Wayne had to sit down provided a complete focus on Drake.[...]It’s impossible to make that guy disappear when his light shines as bright as his does. I think [Lloyd] Banks would have sold 5 mil if I was in jail during the period when his album was released. It was a way for a Wayne fan to be just a Drake fan during that time.”
On Samuel L. Jackson Saying Rappers Shouldn’t Act
“Well, yeah. He said something about me earlier. I was a fan of him before and after he said it. You understand, if you are that passionate… That person has disciplined himself and trained himself.[...]Then you understand the frustration. I’m with Sam: I don’t want to be in no movie with no damn rapper.”
*via Necole Bitchie and you can read more over at Vibe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.