Thursday, March 24, 2011

Who’s Running Willow Smith’s Twitter?

I'm asking myself 1st off.... "What is a 10 year old doing with a Twitter account?" I don't care how famous she is, I'm not letting my 10 year old have Twitter. Period. I barely let my 12 year old have Facebook and trust me I'm monitoring it everyday to make sure there's nothing going down on her FB or her friend's pages that shouldn't be. 




Do you guys think she tweeted this or not? Roc Nation is saying the account was hacked but I don't know if I'm believing that story. Post a comment and let me know what you think happened. 



When Will Smith gets wind of this, somebody’s ass is grass…



Updated: See the response from Roc Nation below:

Thanks luvvieig and NecoleBitchie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.