Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Kim Kardashian


It looks like Kim Kardashian took some inspiration from Rihanna and Nicki Minaj for her new music video “Jam (Turn It Up)”. While she is gearing up for the premiere of the video that debuts this Sunday, she released more behind the scenes snapshots of her rocking red highlights and a Jersey Shore inspired tan. I would also like to add that the corset she has on is obviously 2 cup sizes too small. How did no one catch that or maybe they did....


So what do you think of her look for the video? I'm not feeling that wig at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.