Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A.B.E.

photo

All Black Everything 

Black looks good all year round!! It’s timeless and it's my favorite color to wear. These labels/brands prove just that with these all black items. Check them out.
1. CPBGun Cuff by Abakus at Kabiri $493.35
2. Zarah Voigt NOMI earrings with Arrow and Diamond $182.82
3. Balmain Black Cotton Motocross Pants $1,537
4. Complex Geometry Oversized Short Black T-shirt $95
5. Dolce & Gabbana Mesh-Covered Sandal $480
6. Burberry Prorsum Tangled Chain Bracelet $299
7. Bally Studded Bag $2,484
8. Alexander Wang ‘Freja’ lace-up leather stiletto boot $834
9. Annie Costello Brown Triangle Bracelet $190

and do not forget about these... 


THESE MAY BE THE HOTTEST SHOE I'VE SEEN IN AWHILE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.