Friday, January 7, 2011

Shop The Honeycomb Boutique


I am still offering free shipping on my website.

I am clearing out all the clothing because the bikini samples are in production in Brazil right now and the site will then be updated and I will only be offering swimwear... 

Please repost this to your FB or Twitter to get the word out. There are links at the bottom of each post and you can just click where you want to repost at there. It's really quick and simple. 

Thanks so much for everyone's support.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.