Friday, January 7, 2011

Rhianna's Leather "Chap" Jeans

Rihanna was spotted arriving at Fred Segal in Hollywood yesterday evening wearing a pair of R13 Denim Leather Chaps Jeans. The blue denim jeans feature five pockets and leather legs. I love the jeans, but I would prefer them in a darker denim. 


















Would you rock these?  (((Damage=$620)))


Good luck though, because unless you are a size 29 these are SOLD OUT already. One day after Rhianna is spotted in them. WOW the power of having a celebrity in your clothing. 


– Thanks Necole Bitchie.com 


My aunt makes amazing custom chaps for horse shows if anyone is interested you can check her out in Ft. Worth at the horse shows and on her website here.


MW Chaps


No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.