Monday, January 31, 2011

The News:
This is exactly how I have always felt about the news. I know people feel the need to know what's going on around the world but I just don't feel the same. I don't need to constantly get bad news, it's so depressing. Read this excerpt from the secret:

"When I discovered The Secret I made a decision that I would not watch the news or read newspapers anymore, because it did not make me feel good. The news services and the newspapers are not in any way to blame for broadcasting bad news. As a global community, we are responsible for it. We buy more newspapers when a huge drama is the headline. The news channels' ratings skyrocket when there is a national or international disaster. So the newspapers and the news services give us more bad news because, as a society, that's what we are saying we want. The media is effect, and we are cause. It is just the law of attraction in action!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.