Thursday, December 9, 2010

Social Networking

As we end 2010, we have become obsessed with social networking. With 500 million people on Facebook all day, every day have we lost face to face social networking??? What are your thoughts??? And don't get me wrong I love seeing where my friends are checking in at, who's there with them, what they did while they were there, and of course, what they ate and a very nice picture of their plate. 

(SMH and LOL)

 I love that you guys check on my facebook every day to see how I am, but can I still get a phone call every now and then? I do like to hear your voice sometimes as opposed to only "stalking" each other online... 
With that said, CLICK below to add my facebook page! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Things I Love on Fashiolista!!!


Disclaimer:_____________________I do not own any rights to any images on HoneyBEE Billi unless stated so. Most images are derived from google image search and the sites it leads me to. Seek permission for images that belong to me before use.